Aldergrove United Church (Langley, B.C.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Aldergrove United Church (Langley, B.C.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Aldergrove United Church began as Aldergrove Presbyterian Church in Langley District Municipality. Services began as early as 1885 with regular services commencing in 1889, although a church was not built until 1911. The earliest Session records (1914) indicate that the Aldergrove charge consisted of three other points: Aberdeen, Pine Grove and Patricia. After union in 1925, Aldergrove remained a separate charge until becoming part of the Murrayville charge in 1932. In 1961 Aldergrove and Murrayville became separate charges. Since 1963 Aldergrove has, with Mount Lehman, constituted the Aldergrove-Mount Lehman Pastoral Charge in Fraser Presbytery.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places