Fonds Acc3512 - All Saints Church fonds : [1874-1899]

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

All Saints Church fonds : [1874-1899]

General material designation

  • Textual record

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

  • Source of title proper: Title based on provenance of the fonds

Level of description

Fonds

Reference code

CA PCA Acc3512

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

  • Microfilmed 1983 (Creation)
    Creator
    All Saints Church (Cardigan, P.E.I.)

Physical description area

Physical description

1 reel of 35 mm microfilm

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Name of creator

Biographical history

All Saints Roman Catholic Church in Cardigan Bridge, Prince Edward Island was consecrated on 1 November 1874. The new parish comprised portions of the missions of St. George's, St. Peter's, St. Cuthbert's and St. James, Georgetown. It wsa originally put under the charge of Rev. Angus MacDonald, parish priest at Ft. Augustus. It later shared the services of pastors from Georgetown, St. Peter's and St. Theresa's. The church itself had a vestry added in the pastorate of Rev. Daniel MacDonald circa 1884 and has undergone many renovations to date.

Custodial history

Scope and content

The fonds consists of baptism, marriage, burial, and confirmation records from All Saints Roman Catholic Church from 1874 to 1899. The records are indexed at the beginning of the reel from 1874 to 1947 although records after 1900 have not been filmed on this microfilm.

Notes area

Physical condition

Immediate source of acquisition

Arrangement

Language of material

  • English

Script of material

Location of originals

Originals were returned to the donor

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

NO RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

PERMISSION FOR USE AND REPRODUCTION IS REQUIRED FROM THE PUBLIC ARCHIVES AND RECORDS OFFICE; QUESTIONS REGARDING COPYRIGHT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER

Finding aids

NO FURTHER FINDING AID AVAILABLE

Associated materials

Related materials

Accruals

General note

Microfilm is located in the microfilm cabinets in the Reading Room

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Control area

Description record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules or conventions

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language of description

  • English

Script of description

Sources

Accession area