Dundarave Pharmacy

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Dundarave Pharmacy

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence


Dundarave Pharmacy was opened ca. 1925 by James Finlayson. From 1937 to 1942, it was owned by pharmacist W.L. Ker, and from 1942 to 1944 by Alex Steven. It was also known informally as Libby's Pharmacy, when owned by Frank Libby after 1959.


Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points


Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used


Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion




Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places