- 1922 - 2009
The fonds consists of a cemetery record book including the minutes from the Halcourt Church Board of Trustees meeting of April 24, 1922, appointing trustees Theodore Cleland, Thomas G. Cotton, William Dorin, Bertha Chambers, Thomas G. Chambers; and minutes from a meeting of June 10, 1946, at Halcourt where F. Brewer, B.O. Cleland, and Art Funnell discuss "the matter of the Municipality taking over the Halcourt Cemetery". Burials are recorded by date, or by family grouping. There is also a section containing names and payments for plots and remarks, and another section containing names of deceased, sex, age, date of death, date of burial, cause of death and officiating clergyman. Pages 148-152 records burials dated 1968-2009. Early pioneer family names appearing in the burial records include Funnell, Ingledew, McNaught, McEachern, Schenk, Cleland, Holmes, Churchman, Walker, and Booth. The last burial entry date recorded is in 2009. A newsclipping (undated) thanks Albert Hill, Larry Dahl, and Herman Kreiger for making wooden crosses to be used as markers, Fletcher Smith for the donation of lumber, and Bill Dahl and Peter McNaughton for setting the crosses in their places.
The fonds also contains two maps showing the locations of plots in the original Halcourt Cemetery and in the addition to the Cemetery (1954) with initials and names of plot occupants marked.