Showing 905856 results

Archival description
Print preview View:

170987 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Glenholm

attendance registers
Glenholm 208 1884 – 1967/68
Located on SW 22-16-14
Three different buildings in three different locations served as the halls of learning. The first one was a small log building, the second, a one-roomed frame building and the third a two roomed plus full basement cement structure.

Big Valley

attendance registers for years listed
Big Valley 2109 1926 – 1958
Located on NE 8-17-15
On June 16, 1924 the first meeting was held to discuss the building of a school that would be situated on either side of the valley. Many meetings were held, and in June, 1926 the school was built halfway up the bank on the north side of the valley. The school stood as a landmark until 1966 when it was destroyed by fire. The last teacher was Edward Sawchuk.

Results 11 to 20 of 905856