- CA PCA Acc5045
- 1803, ca. 1957-1969
The collection consists of the original parish site deed and list of deeds for St. Margaret's Church in St. Margaret's, Prince Edward Island. The list of deeds (ca. 1957-1969) names and dates the following five deeds: parish farm (1893), cemetery (1894), original parish site (ca. 1805), addition to the cemetery (1957), and property by the shoreline (1890). The original parish site deed from 23 July 1803 was signed by Thomas Wright, James McCormick, John Cambridge, and certified by Thomas Desbrisay. Attached to the deed is a hand-coloured map from 1846 of St. Margaret's Church and surrounding area by Surveyor Thomas Irwin, from the office of the Surveyor General in Charlottetown.
St. Margaret's Roman Catholic Church