Showing 905856 results

Archival description
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

170987 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Salisbury

attendance registers - mostly photocopies and transcripts made on Centennial year - check provincial archives for originals

Clarksville

school attendance registers, board minutes and financial
Clarksville 1396 1906 – 1986
Located on SE 5-16-16. Minutes dated in Dec. 1906 passed a motion to accept a tender to build a school. The school was built in 1907 and closed when the Beautiful Plains SD was formed in 1968.
The last teacher was Lyla Murdock

Acton

registers covering 1906 to 1919
Acton 155 1887 - 1918
Opened in 1887on the NW corner of 4-16-15 (J. M. Young farm). The first teacher was Harold Mitchell. The school was named by Mrs. Robert McCracken who had come from Acton, Ont. In 1903 this school was replaced by a new Acton School located on SE 5-16-15. This building was later moved to Eden and used as a community hall.

Results 1 to 10 of 905856