The fonds consists of minutes of the Quarterly Official Board of Athabasca United Church and its predecessor, the Athabasca Methodist Church; 1907 letters written by Charles F. Hopkins re: building the Methodist Hall on Strathcona Street; specifications for the 1912 construction of the Methodist Church, provided by architect E.W.Morehouse; photocopies of letters, register entries and financial statements; 1912, 1979, 1985 membership lists (including a 1912 membership list for "Pine Creek Coloured"); 1985 handbook, 1976-1987 registers of baptisms, marriages and funerals; and 1976, 1977 Colinton United Church meetings. The photographs include the July 1, 1916 Sunday School picnic and a Ladies Aid gathering in c1912 which included Mrs. Blackwell, Mrs. T.H.Bole, Mrs. Curry, Mrs.R.H.DeLancey (Alice Guscott), Mrs. Douglas, Mrs. Fox, Mrs. Greer, Mrs. Elizabethh Guscott, Mrs. Hughes, Mrs. Jarvas, Mrs. James Minns (Isabel), Mrs. Patterson, Mrs. Place, Mrs. Rogers, Mrs. A.L.Sawle (Clara Thomson), Mrs. Vandusen (Mary); and Rev.Thomas H.Bole and family leaving Athabasca in 1913. There is a program for the 50th anniversary of the United Church of Canada and also for the rededication of the restored building in 1986. This program contains a history of the building and a 1986 membership list with photographs. There is also a 1984 art print of the Athabasca United Church originally sketched by Barbara Jones.
United Church of Canada. Athabasca United Church