The fonds consists of personal and professional records from the Collins family. It includes family photographs and negatives taken in Prince Rupert, England, Alaska, and Panama. There are also photographs of soliders taken during the Second World War in Japan, a photograph of the cargo ship Earlscourt Park which was built in 1944 at the Prince Rupert Drydock, and Thomas W. senior on a fishing trip with Bing Crosby. There are 105 architectural drawings including blueprints, plans, and maps pertaining to the drydock in Prince Rupert and the City of Prince Rupert's engineering department. Personal documents for Thomas W. Sr. include correspondence (1956), postcards addressed to Thomas and Agnes (1910, 1920, 1939, 1952), a wedding invitation, statement of service with CNR at the drydock (1921- 1939), Canadian Gangway Pass (1963), Canadian Pacific Railway Steamship Line card (1919), unemployment insurance commission card (1943), Active Service Book - Canadian Pay (1918), Indenture to Apprentice (1901), Canadian Expeditionary Force Discharge Certificate (1919), a Sick Furlough form and a fortnightly time book for payments made to dock employees with lists of names and payments pencilled in. Documents for Jack include certificates for perfect attendance at Sunday School (1930) and the Introductory Examination for the Toronto Conservatory of Music (1934), correspondence including three hand-written letters; two written to his father in 1963 and one regarding the Queen Charlotte Canners Ltd. (1950), and a postcard (1939). Also includes an Unemployment Insurance Commission form (1963) Kincolith Preceptory No. 59 Freemason's constitution and Bylaws, a notice of motion, Masonic ephemera, an autograph book (1934), and a Wartime Merchant Shipping Limited Shipyard Terms booklet. Documents for Thomas W. Jr. include a postcard, 3 Booth Memorial High School Student Association cards (1938, 1940-42), a War Dept. report at the Sub-Port in Prince Rupert (1944), and a handwritten diary of his time served on the U.S.S. destroyers McKean and Henry W. Tucker from 1945 to 1946. The diary ends on October 31, 1946 where he notes that he has been away for two years.