Print preview Close

Showing 905868 results

Archival description
Print preview View:

170989 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Orange Ridge

attendance registers
Orange Ridge 576 1889 – 1968
Brydges S.D. #576 was formed in 1889. Two buildings on three different sites served this small school district which was carved out of the much larger postal community of Orange Ridge. In 1929 Brydges School District was changed to Orange Ridge so it could be identified with the community from which it developed. The first teacher was Miss Minnie Glennie.
Final site of the school was on SE 18-17-14

Molesworth

attendance registers
Molesworth 765 1895 – 1968
The first school was built in 1895 on NE 30-17-13 and later moved to NE 31-17-13. A new two room school was built in 1917 on NE 19-17-13.

Results 31 to 40 of 905868