Kingfisher School Board

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Kingfisher School Board

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Kingfisher School was built near Mabel Lake east of Enderby in 1928 through donations by community residents. The Kingfisher School Board was responsible for maintenance of the building, the budget and hiring a teacher. The Kingfisher School Board ceased to exist when Armstrong-Enderby School District #21 was established in 1946 to encompass to all of the rural schools. The log school was replaced by a new two-room school in 1953.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC