Labelle, Marchand, Geoffroy, Bernard, architectes

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Labelle, Marchand, Geoffroy, Bernard, architectes

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Le bureau d’architecture a été fondé en 1928 par Henri S. Labelle. Né en 1896, il fût diplômé en architecture à l'Université McGill après quoi il fit une maitrise au Beaux-Arts Institute of Design de New-York. Avant de travailler à son compte, il travailla notamment avec Ross et MacDonald. Depuis 1958, quatre autres architectes se sont joint à Henri S. Labelle comme associés : son fils Henri P. Labelle, André Marchand, Richard Geoffroy et André Bernard

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC