Primary contactUniversity of Saskatchewan 1437 College Drive
Records related to the pre-history and history of the administration, academic work and student life of Newman Centre and St. Thomas More College at the University of Saskatchewan since their establishment in 1926 and 1936 respectively. Additional holdings include the personal papers of Basilian Fathers of Saskatoon, research materials on the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon, and the records of the English Section of the Canadian Catholic Historical Association (founded in 1933).
Extent: 150 linear metres
Inclusive dates: 1926-1998